[Back to Main Software Page]
[Bill of Material]
[Point of Sale]
Daily Processing - Ticket Generation
Daily Processing - Formulation
- Stores all information necessary for restricted chemicals including EPA number, legal description, proper shipping name, DOT Hazard class, any possible placarding information, and others.
- Field splits broken down to farm/field levels.
- Optional interface to plant inventory package.
- Field information setup for identifying the piece of ground includes legal description, state, county, township, section, range, CCC number, and tract number.
- Generates work order, mix ticket, and/or delivery ticket based on user-definable options.
- Delivery Tickets meet or exceed all DOT and EPA requirements (subject to proper setup of farm location and product files).
- Work Orders, one ticket per load, can be generated prior to loading.
- Guaranteed Analysis ticket can be printed which shows percent breakdown of each nutrient, government registration number and registered brand.
- Can apply package goods at time of ticket generation which will feed to SSS Invoicing.
- Formulate by grade, plant food per acre or materials per acre.
- Set minimum gallons per acre on plant food per acre formulations.
- Formulate with any complete grade of fertilizer.
- Formulate mixes in advance, saving time at actual mix time.
- Formulations, mixes and load outs by mixer or truck size.
- Two mixer sizes can be used: one for blending and one for injection -- can be defined in either gallons or pounds.
- Formulation mix price screen with 3 levels of wholesale: cost plus, discount, or dollar amount.
Daily Processing - Plant Control
History & Reporting
- Control mixers, injection systems, mini-bulk loadout, and other metering and weighing devices through communications ports connected to a programmable controller. Some of the controllers are able to provide many simultaneous operations, such as mix plant, chemical/water/28% injection lines, mini-bulk loadout and more. This package provides a user-friendly interface between the user and the high-tech controllers, meters, pumps, valves, and other equipment used to move products.
- Computerized formulations and mixing directly control your materials handling system, leading to increased accuracy and efficiency.
- Control up to 5 different loading methods simultaneously.
- Options to 'see' inside and to pre-set the controller.
- Easy-to-read screen displays 'what's happening' in the controller.
- Standard mix file with descriptive information and government registration number.
- Displays previous load and previous tank for nurse truck and/or tank being loaded.
- Automatic ticket consolidations for invoicing through SSS Invoicing Module.
- For precise Inventory and Invoicing capabilities, Formulation (P.A.C.S.) can read back from controller what was actually mixed in actual weights or meter counts and then print the delivery ticket.
- Adjust final weights and print new tickets after blending manually.
- On-Going history files are built.
- Ticket History - tickets can be looked up on-screen by invoice number, customer, or item and beginning and ending date, which provides quick and convenient ways to review any previously-generated tickets.
- Daily Inventory Usage Report, shows product usage and products sold -- today, month-to-date, and year-to-date activity. Can feed automatically to SSS Plant Inventory module. Prints a Blend usage report.
- Unlimited number of Metric or U.S. user-definable material files.
- User-definable spread rates.
- User-definable ammoniation factor.
- Pricing can be done by customer/farm and item.
- User-definable truck, tank, and applicator files.
- Over 32,000 products.
- Over 32,000 customers.
- User-definable terms.
- User-definable sub-element definition file for Guaranteed Analysis.
- Runs under DOS, Windows 3.x, 95, and NT.