[Back to Main Software Page]
[Bill of Material]
[Point of Sale]
- Immediately updates customer account in SSS Accounts Receivable module when charge sale is processed. Automatically adjusts inventory when sale and return invoices are printed.
- Supports Charge to account and Credit Card sales.
- Merchandise Returns reverse the actual sale.
- Payments on Account are accessed from the same screen as sales. No need to switch applications.
- A Cash Paid Out utility allows for miscellaneous expenditures to be accounted for as they occur.
- Quotes and pick tickets can be changed and reprinted as often as necessary.
- One step procedure changes quote to picking ticket to sales invoice.
- Pick tickets can relieve inventory at entry time.
- Credit Limit check includes Accounts Receivable balance, un-invoiced sales and open pick tickets.
- Layaways are recorded and tracked for efficient processing.
- Daily reports and register summaries expedite cash drawer accounting.
- Unknown parts report allows for item number corrections and inventory adjustments.
History & Reporting
- Cash Summary and A/R Cash Transaction Reports printed daily provide audit trails and reconciliation tools for cash handling.
- Transaction Summary report sums daily Point-Of-Sale transactions.
- Pick and Quote Summary report lists outstanding Pick Tickets and Quotes. An excellent method for discovering not yet invoiced items.
- Optional Interface to Ticket History allows tickets to be looked up on-screen by invoice number or customer, item and beginning date and ending date, which provides a quick and convenient way to review any previously - generated tickets.
- Charges and payments automatically post to Accounts Receivable.
- General Ledger entries created when End of Day reports are run.
- Transaction Summary report sums daily Point Of Sale transactions.
- Easy look up of available inventory on any item
- Easy look up of customer accounts
- With the optional Ticket History interface, easy look up of previous sales
- Over 32,000 Items
- Over 32,000 Customers
- On-Screen lookup of customers and items using part of name
- On-the-fly master file maintenance from within Point-Of-Sale
- Multi-user system supports terminals and workstations
- Handles quote and pick ticket processing in addition to sales and returns